The Eb Major playing test is live on Google Classroom. The GC assignment has the picture attached of the randomized popsicle sticks to see which random exercise you were assigned.
Due: Fri. Jan. 12th
ALL VIDEOS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED VIA GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Please submit four video recordings for your Bb playing test, one video for each of the following exercises:
- Bb Major Scale and Arpeggio (#2 on your sheet)
- Chromatic Scale (#6 on your sheet)
- the exercise you were randomly assigned in class (see attached photo on the Classroom post for your assignments)
- one exercise of your choice (not one of your assigned studies, and not #1)
Each exercise will be marked out of 10 marks:
- /4 correct notes
- /4 correct rhythms
- /2 posture and tone production
Percussionists: if you do not have a bell kit at home, please see me to make arrangements to either a) borrow a bell kit to take home and make your videos, or b) do your playing test during lunch or after school one day this week.
Videos should show you from the waist up, so that I can see your posture, embouchure, and finger posture while you are playing.
Please do each exercise in a separate video to help ensure that the files are not too large to upload. You should be able to submit several files with no issue.
Playing tests must be submitted by Wed. Nov. 8th at 5pm.